RN-Emergency-Mercy Medical Center-FT.9 (6%5C:30p-7a) 1/3 wknd
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Possession of a current or compact state license as a registered nurse issued/defined by the State of Iowa.
- One year of RN experience preferred OR new graduate if the candidate has completed senior nursing preceptorship at Mercy Emergency or previous experience as an emergency department technician or experience in a pre-hospital environment.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within 3 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained by the end of the orientation period (approximately 6 weeks). Acceptable credentialing bodies and certification include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category