PCT - Resource Pool Med/Surg/Tele - Mercy Medical Center FT 0.9 (Nights)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
Completion of 75-hour, 120-hour or 150-hour Certified Nursing Assistant.
Graduate of an accredited RN program may be substituted for completion of CNA program and CNA Registry.
High School diploma or GED.
Must be 18 years of age.
Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter Child and/or Dependent Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.BLS certified by end of orientation period (approximately six (6) weeks).
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\: Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers cbchi
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category