RN - Ambulatory Surgery - Mercy Medical Center PRN (Varied) **Experience Required**
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
Possession of a current license as a registered nurse issued by the State ofIowa.
One (1) year operating room experience preferred.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within six (6) weeks of hire.
Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
Ability to read, write and speak English language.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\: Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers cbchi
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category