Mercy College - Coordinator, Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
- DNP or PhD in Nursing.
- Current and valid Iowa Advanced Practice Nursing License.
- ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner certification
- Minimum two years relevant work experience.
- Minimum two years teaching experience or demonstrated experience precepting graduate Nurse Practitioner students.
- Demonstrated ability in managing, leading or training others.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize appropriate, varied and innovative classroom/clinical/field teaching strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in project development and management.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Five plus years relevant work experience preferred.
Final candidates will be asked to provide documentation supporting evidence of scholarly work and/or research pertaining to the teaching area of responsibility.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources Business Partner at 515.643.3180, 928 6th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, email@example.com.
| Date Posted
November 12, 2017
| Date Closes
February 10, 2018
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY COLLEGE OF HLTH SCIENCE
| SOC Category