Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred)\:
High School Diploma Required, Associates Degree or Technical Degree required with an emphasis on Business, Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction preferred.
Certification as CHFM required within 3 years of hire.
Combination of equivalent education & experience may be considered.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in hospital maintenance/medical equipment operations management with 2- 3 years of progressive supervisory experience required.
Construction experience preferred.
Must demonstrate financial and operational management skills.
Blue print reading, building codes, N.F.P.A.,.O.S.H.A., Joint Commission EOC requirements, policy and procedure development and implementation. Five years in healthcare management, construction management, plant operations management, or medical equipment management. Progressive management experience (may have served in lead position or acted in absence of management.) Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:
- Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.