1. High school diploma or equivalent desired.
2. Six months to one year housekeeping experience desired.
1. Knowledge of housekeeping functions and standards, including safety and sanitation.
2. Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, tools and equipment.
3. Knowledge of patient safety procedures, common safety hazards and precautions.
4. Skill in operating housekeeping equipment and machines and cleaning clinic areas.
5. Ability to perform repetitive cleaning operations under direct supervision.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, patients, and public.
7. Ability to prepare written reports such as task list completion.
8. Ability to speak, read, understand and follow oral and written instruction in English.
9. Ability to communicate with patients, families and team members in a manner which promotes dignity and respect.
10. Ability to perform computer tasks at a user level.
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 30, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Work At||NEBRASKA HEART|