Registered Nurse Pre-OP/Post-Recovery PRN- Good Samaritan
CHI Health Kearney, NE
- Graduate of a school of registered nursing acknowledged by the State of Nebraska Department of Human Services, Division of Regulation and Licensure.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of hire date/effective date for all hired into this role after June 1, 2014.
- Active Nebraska (or multi-state compact) Registered Nurse License. Individual is responsible to maintain a current nursing license.
- Basic Arrythmias Class (BAC) required within 9 months.
- Moderate sedation class required within 3 months of employment / or prior to call back.
- BLS certification within 3 months of employment.
- ACLS required within 3 months of employment / or prior to call back
- PALS preferred.
The following are a minimum. Preferred experience is noted as appropriate.
Two years Medical Surgical experience preferred.
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved