Paramedic - Iowa Heart Center Nuclear (West University) - Mercy Medical Center - Full Time
CHI Health West Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Successful completion of a medical assistant program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) certification must be obtained within first year of employment and maintained thereafter.
- Clinic/physician office experience preferred.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained by the end of the orientation period (approximately six (6) weeks).
- Valid Drivers/Chauffeurs License required, must meet Mercys Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, must be at least 18 years of age and be eligible to drive per state law.
- Cardiovascular Medical Terminology class completion within 1 year of hire.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:
Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
West des moines, IA
| Work At
IHC WEST UNIVERSITY
| SOC Category