Environmental Services Aide - Skiff Medical Center FT (2p-10%5C:30p)
CHI Health Newton, IA
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to consistently meet the department work schedule.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing and be able to follow instructions.
- Must have manual ability to perform such tasks as mopping, buffing, polishing, scrubbing and moving furniture.
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
SKIFF MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2017 | AIM | All Rights Reserved