Sonographer - Medical Imaging - Ultrasound - Mercy Medical Center - PRN (Days primarily)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Successful completion of an accredited two-year Ultrasound Technologist program.
- Maintains active registry status with ARDMS
- Participates in professional society
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire, and maintained. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certification include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- 30 CEUs every 3 years
- Eligible for call
- Attempts Abdomen and OB/GYN boards as soon as eligible\:
- New grads within three months of hire
- Attempts vascular boards within twelve months of hire.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:
Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category