MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. required.
- Graduate of a neurodiagnostics (EEG) program preferred.
- Completion of a Neuro-Anatomy and Physiology course within 6 months of hire.
- Completion of Medical Terminology course within 6 months of hire.
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
- Within one year of hire, Neurodiagnostic Technician is expected to have completed a competency checklist which will allow them to begin taking call hours.
Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue;
Continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers