Medication Reconciliation Tech-Pharmacy-Mercy West Lakes Medical Center-PT.5 (Days)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- High school diploma or GED.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in math and science.
- Typing and computer skills required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification required.
- Minimum of 3000 hours of pharmacy technician experience required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values\:Reverence\: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity\: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.Compassion\: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.Excellence\: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category