PCT-Wound Care/Infusion/Hyperbarics Services-Mercy Medical Center-FT (Varied)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
AND ABILITIES REQUIRED\:
- Completion of 75-hour, 120-hour or 150-hour
Certified Nursing Assistant program OR be listed as having passed CNA
competency testing on the Iowa Direct Care Worker registry.
- Graduate of an accredited RN or LPN program
may be substituted for completion of CNA program and CNA Registry.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter
Child and/or Dependent Adult Abuse training within three (3) months of hire.
- BLS certified within six (6) weeks of hire. Acceptable
credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for
the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category