Phlebotomist II-Outreach Phlebotomy-Mercy Medical Center-FT (Days)
CHI Health Des Moines, IA
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Completion of certified phlebotomy course or 1 year previous phlebotomy
experience required. One year previous
experience with phlebotomy in the scope of practice may also be accepted, such
as Certified Medical Assistants, LPNs, and paramedics.
- Valid phlebotomy certification required or obtained within 12 months of
the date of hire. The following certifications are accepted\:
- American Certification Agency\: www.acacert.com
- American Medical
- National Center for Competency
- American Society for Clinical
- Valid Iowa drivers/Chauffeurs
License required. Must meet Mercys
Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and be at least 18 years of age.
- Proof of
completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within
3 months of hire.
- Computer experience preferred.
| Date Posted
September 1, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
Des moines, IA
| Work At
MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
| SOC Category