AIM needs a bold, engaging, supportive, tech-savvy (yes, that spells “best”) Lead Generator & Digital Ad Coordinator. This is a fun, challenging, and meaningful position that helps us make a major impact on the community. You will grow our lines of business by selling new products, engaging existing customers in additional services, and laying the foundation for the continued growth of our sales activity. We will assign you one or multiple target audiences and/or products to represent, and you will need to develop thorough knowledge about those assignments.
As the Lead Generator & Digital Ad Coordinator, you’ll engage prospective clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest. This is an entry-level role with the potential for career advancement for high performers.
- Develop new business via telephone, email, and social media to introduce the Montage solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how the Montage solution will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Sales Manager and Product Owner to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Pipeliner, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- Experience in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition industry preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Experience in a CRM software system preferred
- Certification in Google Adwords preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expertise in Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to strategize
- A strong desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Basic knowledge of Internet research
- Time management, initiative, creativity, excellent written & verbal communication skills and commitment
- High-caliber cold calling skills
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation sales calls
- Passion for sales with a strong hunter instinct. Relentless pursuit for new business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Highly proficient computer skills
Benefits (for full-time positions):
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO accrued on a monthly basis)
- 8 paid holidays
- Base pay is determined on previous experience
AIM is a not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of services in the community to grow, connect, and inspire the tech talent ecosystem. Our culture is one of our best assets: a supportive, fun, and innovative environment with a passion to help businesses and facilitate economic development. Our people distinguish us wherever we do business.
Discover more about AIM, including our culture, mission, benefits, and other postings.
AIM is an EOE/M/F/D/V.