Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Revenue Accountant in Omaha, NE you can help make possibilities happen.
Perform routine analyses (such as variance analysis and SSP analyses) to evaluate and monitor revenue recognition. Complete all required month-end close activities including revenue reconciliation and management reporting. May work with legal and sales personnel in reviewing revenue contracts to ensure adherence to company policies. Follows control procedures and interacts with audit or other functions in the approval of contract proposals to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Review customer contracts to determine revenue recognition conclusions
- Analyze and review deferred revenue and unbilled reconciliations.
- Interact with the company’s sales, legal, and business units within assigned channels or regions to support revenue recognition related questions or guidance.
- Review SSP compliance and prepare related analysis.
- Work closely with sales and services management, legal and sales operations to ensure proper compliance with revenue recognition rules and guidelines.
- Participate in close related functions such as contract reviews, variance analysis, etc.
- Prepare and analyze revenue related reports.
- Coordinate with the Manager of Revenue Recognition, Account Management, and Project Management to analyze activities impacting revenue.
- Assist in developing and driving cross-functional process improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as subject matter expert to support business, regulatory, and other operational changes.
- Assist in the assessment of internal controls related to revenue recognition and accounting operations to ensure compliance with Company policies and SOX requirements.
- Assist in gathering documentation for internal and external audits.
- Assist with other revenue related projects/areas as necessary.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years accounting, finance, or related experience required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Solid PC skills with excellent Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic. Ability to work extended hours and weekends when warranted (primarily at quarter-end).
- Software revenue recognition or revenue accounting experience a plus (knowledge of ASC 606)
- Familiarity with customer contract review and general revenue documents a plus.
- Oracle system experience preferred.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.