Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Papillion, NE office.
The Product Marketing Manager position provides a critical role in the overall development and enhancement of our LMS products and services. In this role the Product Marketing Manager will work closely with Product Management, Sales Management and Marketing to ensure SMB is bringing successful new products as well as new features and enhancements to current products to market.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop the marketing strategy and direct the marketing programs that drive demand for products and services. Define product positioning and messaging that differentiates LMS products in the market. Work with cross functional teams to solidify this messaging to the target audience i.e. benefits vs. features and competitive advantages in the market. Assimilate these into clear, crisp and compelling go to market plans. Prepare best in class sales presentations and marketing collateral to tell and sell the LMS value proposition.
2. Communicate the value proposition and USPs to the sales and training teams. Develop the sales and training tools that support the sales process for our products and services.
3. Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
4. Work closely with the Product Management team and assist in developing market requirements, business objectives, key success metrics and marketing initiatives.
5. Conduct ongoing competitor assessments covering positioning, messaging and product offering to create accurate competitive knowledgebase that informs are sales tactics.
6. Conduct pricing analysis and revise pricing models accordingly to drive customer acquisition and retention.
7. Partner with sales and the broader marketing team to develop marketing plans including a promotional calendar filled with innovative promotions to drive sales.
8. Evangelize products and services and work across teams in the company to coordinate, influence and encourage product line success.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to define, develop and drive communications and programs, from product launch sales tools, to ongoing marketing materials.
2. Very strong PowerPoint skills are an absolute must. Need to be able to partner with sales to create compelling story driven marketing collateral and sales presentations.
3. Ability to work in a cross functional team, both from a leader and team perspective.
4. Excellent writing skills, with the ability to assimilate information from multiple sources, and speak/write to targeted audiences.
5. Balanced analytical and creative skills, ability to problem-solve and manage initiatives with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
6. Self-motivated; ability to take ownership about assigned projects; ability to work independently and with a team.
7. Ability to be strategic and tactical as warranted.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in related field of study or equivalent experience is required.
2. 4 - 8 years of product marketing experience required.
3. Proficiency with the MS Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4743.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
|Date Closes||February 14, 2020|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2021.00 Marketing Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories