Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Data Specialist, Consumer Database to join our Papillion, NE office. The Data Spec - Consumer Database is responsible to perform all business and support functions associated with the aggregation of data used in the compilation of consumer databases. Major duties include analytic data evaluation, software testing, quality assurance tracking and communication within and across business units.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitor and track scheduled input sources and database processing activities.
2. Collaborate with both database manager and senior team members during software testing to validate documented business requirements.
3. Perform quality assurance functions; identify and investigate deviations from standards.
4. Maintain data and database related documentation for historical or reference purposes.
5. Research customer inquiries and provide resolution in a timely manner.
6. Prioritize tasks to ensure schedules are maintained.
7. Assemble and disseminate information to internal data users.
8. Create and maintain internal procedural documentation.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to work effectively and contribute within a team environment.
2. Attention to detail and aptitude for quality assurance.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
4. Proficient computer and database skills.
5. Must have familiarity with the following: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access.
6. Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), preferred.
7. Analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Professional and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to communicate with teammates and managers in an articulate, professional manner.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, or extensive prior work in data processing is required.
2. An Associate Degree in Business or Computer Science is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4763.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 29, 2019|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories