Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Product UI/UX Designer to join our Papillion, NE office.The Product UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing the next generation of SaaS solutions for small/medium and enterprise businesses to discover sales leads, track prospecting and create stunning marketing campaigns. In addition, the position will be responsible for defining and evolving all user experiences for a range of industry-leading SaaS applications in the sales and marketing space, working with the product and technology teams.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Employ a user-centric design process in the creation of simple user experiences for complex systems.
2. Create low and high-fidelity UI prototypes that allow users and stakeholders to walk through a user experience at various points throughout the design process.
3. Perform exploratory research and usability testing as needed to validate your designs.
4. Create new Designs and Workflows for Mobile/Tablet Applications, Data Visualization & Analytics, Task Management & Organization, Team Collaboration Tools, Online Creative Design Tools / Drag and Drop Editors and Predictive Analytics.
5. Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Analysts, Designers and users to meet customer needs and bring your designs to fruition.
6. Understand complex systems, processes and the relationships between people and products.
7. Creatively solve problems at all levels of details, from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
8. Maintain an understanding of digital trends and capabilities, and actively participate in establishing a strong design culture within the company.
9. Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Highly creative, analytical and detail oriented.
2. Passion for designing usable, innovative and beautiful user interfaces.
3. Ability to quickly and efficiently produce high-fidelity wireframes using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
4. Self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a courteous and professional demeanor.
5. Strong communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
6. Excellent creative design skills.
7. Must be able to multi-task to meet deadlines.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in Design, UX, or Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent experience.
2. 3 to 5 years of user experience, product design, or related field.
3. Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
4. Experience creating typical UX documentation, such as site maps, flow diagrams, annotation documents, etc.
5. Experience working with and being part of agile teams a plus.
6. Professional graphic design experience is a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4694.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||May 24, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 23, 2019|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||27-1024.00 Graphic Designers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories