Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Architect & Lead Developer to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for designing and maintaining Salesforce architecture to reflect current and forecasted business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Review, collaborate and design Salesforce architecture and configuration to reflect current and forecasted business needs.
2. Manage user and system access management; set permission and role assignments.
3. Improve user experience for our internal and external customers.
4. Improve sales forecasting and pipeline management.
5. Lead Salesforce systems connectivity and integration with internal e-commerce platforms, telephony system (Interactive Intelligence), Financials reporting (Oracle), and marketing automation (Pardot).
6. Manage and maintain continual improvements in workflows, user set up, dashboards and reporting to ensure data integrity and enrichment.
7. Manage end-user administration including license management, training, and troubleshooting.
8. Provide support to the Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX.
2. API integration and/or development experience.
3. Experience managing Salesforce and CRM solutions, including implementation to release.
4. Experience with Agile Methodology or project management.
5. Strong analytical skills.
6. Exceptional attention to detail.
7. Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex technical teams simply.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering -- or equivalent work experience*.
2. 7+ years of total experience*.
3. 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce and CRM solutions
4. Salesforce Developer Certification*; Higher certifications are a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4733.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||May 24, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 23, 2019|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1134.00 Web Developers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories