IS Security Analyst Omaha NE
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a IS Security Analyst to join our Papillion, NE office. The IS Security Analyst is responsible for conducting a comprehensive analysis of information security systems and applications in order to enhance information security and drive strategic solutions. This position works closely with the Sr. IS Security Analyst on all continuous activities related to the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of customer, internal and business information in compliance with the corporation's information security policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Conduct security risk assessments of systems and applications utilizing standard frameworks. Familiarity with NIST Cybersecurity framework is beneficial. Identify areas of control gaps, risks and opportunities for improvement.
2. Works closely with Information Technology and Business teams to support security project initiatives.
3. Conducts technical vulnerability assessments and reports findings utilizing industry standard tools.
4. Monitors and documents compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures among internal business units, contractors, vendors, and other third parties and refers problems to appropriate department managers or administrators.
5. Has knowledge of and can support log management reviews utilizing industry standard system information and event monitoring tools (SIEM).
6. Documents results of risk assessments to support the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) process to centralize contractual and compliance obligations, risk findings and remediation activities.
7. Assists business units, application and information system owners in business continuity and disaster recovery planning. Conducts plan testing, tracks remediation items, reports findings and updates documentation.
8. Assists business units, application and information system owners in incident response planning activities, updates and maintains the incident response plan.
9. Serve as an internal information security expert related to the assigned systems.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Thorough understanding of security on networks, windows systems, Linux systems, open systems, applications, and web and public-facing systems.
2. Solid understanding of networking concepts.
3. Solid communications skills with both peers and business staff.
4. Knowledge of secure system deployment and analysis.
5. Ability to influence others to adopt a culture of security compliance.
6. Ability to identify solutions while maintaining business agility.
7. Analytical, problem solving, and project coordination skills, with the ability to analyze information and make recommendations based on the analysis.
8. Ability to multi-task under strict deadlines.
9. Proven technical skills and decision-making skills.
10. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
11. Professional and interpersonal skills. Self-initiative and leadership skills.
12. Strong knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
13. Ability to work effectively and contribute to a team environment.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in a computing-related field or equivalent experience is required.*
2. 3 - 5 years of previous information systems experience is preferred.
3. Security certification (CISSP, Security+, GIAC) is preferred.
4. Experience with security-related technical tools is required.*
5. Experience working with a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) is helpful, but not required.
6. Experience with assessing application security maturity utilizing industry standard control evaluations such as BSIMM.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4595.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology, and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork, and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in a variety of fields such as information technology, account management, and client services, sales, marketing, administration, and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 4, 2019|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1122.00 Information Security Analysts|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position