Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Digital Advertising Account Manager to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for managing digital media marketing packages in order to create an avenue for small, medium and enterprise businesses to find new customers online. This position will leverage internet and customer service experience to execute and optimize display and social media campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Work with sales teams to onboard digital media campaigns.
2. Main contact for client after completed contract.
3. Work with third party technology to set up accounts and campaigns.
4. Build and manage keyword lists.
5. Coordinate creative upload and editorial review.
6. Forecast budgets for client campaigns.
7. Analyze campaign effectiveness and track all results to maximize the client return-on-investment (ROI).
8. Provide strategic insight through regular reports detailing campaign successes and set-backs.
9. Optimize keywords, manage bids, and improve creative to deliver technology enabled, full service digital marketing solutions and strategies to small and medium sized businesses.
10. Exceed monthly and quarterly targets and assist colleagues in achieving target goals.
11. Provide feedback to product and engineering teams involved in building and extending the Company platform.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business and media contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Ability to articulate creative concepts to clients.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining work quality and strict attention to detail; manage own book of business.
4. Basic knowledge of digital media including SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising and social networking technology.
5. Basic knowledge of lead generation techniques.
6. Highly motivated and customer focused with an ability to set and meet goals.
7. Ability to engage clients and build profitable consultative relationships quickly and effectively.
8. Ability to tactfully but aggressively close sales.
9. Ability to make independent choices regarding matters of significance to business operations.
10. Previous experience selling online advertising technology is preferred
11. Google AdWords certification is preferred
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
2. 2 to 3 years of related experience, including prospecting and inbound/outbound sales with small, medium, or franchise business, is required.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4571.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 5, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2011.00 Advertising and Promotions Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories