Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Sr. Account Executive to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for generating revenue from new and existing customers through consultative selling and outstanding customer service practices, and for assisting customers with any problems that may occur during the order delivery process. This position will also establish and build positive relationships with Company clients and team members from various divisions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Respond to incoming calls generated through Company catalogs, space ads, referrals, etc., and make calls to prospective or existing customers as needed to generate and promote value add and related products.
2. Use consultative sales techniques to explore customer needs and offer suggestions for enhancing marketing efforts of the customer.
3. Utilize sales support resources as appropriate during the selling process.
4. Utilize effective sales techniques to handle objections and effectively close the sale.
5. Work proficiently with Company sales order entry system to explore industry and geographic information on behalf of customers, and accurately enter sales order information.
6. Maintain accurate and complete customer and prospective customer files in the sales database.
7. Maintain accurate and up-to-date revenue and sales information in the sales database.
8. Stay current on all new and existing Company products and services.
9. Coordinate legal and credit paperwork as needed.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of sales and marketing practices and procedures.
2. Must work well in team and individual settings.
3. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
4. Strong written communication skills and presentation skills.
5. Ability to build productive business relationships with clients and meet goals.
6. Knowledge of direct marketing practices and products.
7. Strong ability to negotiate basic business terms of Company contracts and close sales.
8. Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining integrity or work product.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 2 to 3 years previous sales or customer service experience is required.
3. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related area preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4568.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 5, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2022.00 Sales Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories