Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Client Project Manager to join our Marshfield, WI office.The Client Project Manager oversees key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope. The Client Project Manager directs all aspects of projects, to include: set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project. In addition the Client Project Manager works directly with the clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
2.Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
3. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal resources and ensuring technical feasibility.
4. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
5. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
6. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
7. Report and escalate to management as needed.
8. Manage the relationship between the client, internal resources and third parties/vendors.
9. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
10. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
11. Meet with clients to take detailed notes and clarify specific requirements of each project.
12. Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
13. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
14. Use and continually develop leadership skills.
15. Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned.
17. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and flowcharts to document needs.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Proven working experience in project management.
2. Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
6. Project Management certification is preferred.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.*
3. Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures.*
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number MRSH4530.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 13, 2018|
|Located In||Marshfield, WI|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-9199.00 Managers, All Other|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories