Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking an Account Executive to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for generating revenue from new and past customers through consultative selling and outstanding customer service practices, and for assisting customers with any problems that may occur during the order and delivery process. This position will also establish and build positive relationships with Company clients.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Respond to the incoming customer calls and/or makes calls to past customers that are generated through Company catalogs, space ads, referrals, etc. Incoming caller have either ordered before or have some knowledge or interest in the Company offerings.
2. Make outbound calls to past and existing customers as needed to generate and promote value add and related products.
3. Use consultative sales techniques to explore client needs and offer suggestions for enhancing client marketing efforts.
4. Utilize effective sales techniques to handle objections and effectively close the sale.
5. Work proficiently with Company "Sales Order Entry" system to explore industry and geographic information on behalf of customers, and accurately enter sales order information.
6. Maintain accurate and complete customer and prospective customer files.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of sales and marketing practices and procedures.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
3. Ability to build productive business relationships with clients and meet goals.
4. Knowledge of direct marketing practices and products.
5. Basic understanding of Marketing preferred.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and external contacts, while maintaining confidentiality in all related discussions.
7. Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. 1 year previous sales or customer service experience is required.
3. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related area preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||July 31, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 30, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2011.00 Advertising and Promotions Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories