Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for the directing certain Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) functions within the Company. This position will direct and lead financial planning & analysis activities and may be assisted by subordinate managers and/or staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee, coordinate and facilitate the completion of day-to-day financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting for areas assigned
- Perform general analysis (financial and operational) in the areas of sales, marketing, purchasing, production, communication, etc.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports pertaining to products, markets, customer buying trends, profitability, etc.
- Make use of spreadsheets and different statistical software in order to effectively analyze historical results in a timely fashion.
- Develop, monitor and report key performance metrics in areas assigned; identifying issues and analyzing trends.
- Help to develop new and effective techniques for financial analysis and thus rendering better service to management.
- Analyze financial statements of the organization focusing on trends in sales, marketing, operating expenses, etc.
- Perform competitive analysis, in order to determine and how competitors are performing in relation to infoGroup.
- Perform financial and operational analysis, fact verification and research
- Facilitate and drive the completion of the company’s annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes for areas assigned.
- Assist in analyzing current reporting needs and implement systems to provide critical financial information.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis around historical trends and forecasts dealing with customers, products, competitors and financial results of divisions, segments or the company as a whole.
- Assist in the preparation of executive reports for Board, investor and leadership team meetings
- Interview, hire, and counsel direct report employees. Delegate activities to appointed staff and review their work for quality and accuracy. Ensure that responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all subordinates are defined and understood.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective business relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Special projects, as assigned
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of best practices pertaining to financial reporting.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees, company executives and external contacts, while maintaining confidentiality in all related discussions.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to perform independent accounting research.
- Must have integrity, ethics, fortitude, and credibility, complimented by a bias for action, strong sense of accountability, and highly developed persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Effective strategic planning skills and experience.
- Must be able to apply knowledge across major functional areas to achieve the Company’s strategic mission and influence results.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, and technical and analytical proficiency.
- Ability to successfully direct, motivate, manage and lead one or more subordinates.
- Possess strong business and technical presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of business operations. Understand product/business development, product management, marketing, sales, services, etc.
- Excellent ability to manage the most complex projects
- Excellent time management, decision-making, human relations and organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and deliver quality product on a regular and consistent basis
- Ability to anticipate and quickly react in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to understand the needs of a multi-company environment
- Ability to understand the unique needs and aspects of an international company with operations in multiple countries
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems quickly and effectively with limited direct supervision
- Ability to handle varying levels of workload and changing priorities and to set priorities appropriately but be able to shift priorities as conditions change.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices and process improvements
- Ability to work with sensitive information while maintaining strict confidentiality
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent required.*
- Masters degree a plus
- 7+ years of related experience including at least 5 years in a management role required.*
- Experience with financial reporting systems, methodologies and applications*
- Oracle, OESS and Hyperion experience a plus
- CPA preferred.
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client’s data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time – for Infogroup, that’s real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.