Infogroup Data Solutions is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Client Operations Specialist to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for processing client data sets including data analysis, manipulation and developing cleansed or customized data in response to specific client requests to ensure the most complete, accurate and contextual results. This position is also responsible for providing technical set up and documentation on computer processing. Effective communications to client service teams is expected.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of specialized data processing and database application functionality and utilization. Gain knowledge of the process and learn to continuously identify improvement in process tools and design.
2. Assist with translation and performing high-level job flow into technical instructions to execute computer processing.
3. Track and manage projects to ensure high quality, on-time delivery to the client and adherence to client service level agreements.
4. Code and run preset utilities, making modifications dependent on client customized requirements in a production environment.
5. Run client database files through Company proprietary data processing systems and postal hygiene products.
6. Maintain and improve personal technical skills on a continuous basis.
7. Document process for each project utilizing flow charts or other methodology.
8. Assist in identification and resolution of production related errors. Actively participate in making recommendations and suggestions to enhance process improvements.
9. Complete quality control analysis of data to ensure integrity prior to finalizing and turning over to Client Services Analyst.
10. Collect, review, code and input data into a computer processing system. Convert client data into a format compatible with internal systems. Audit output data.
11. Maintain and revise procedure lists, records, quality assurance steps and coding schemes.
12. Promote positive and professional client partnerships through communication, follow-up and timely research.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Strong computer, technical, and writing skills. Advanced PC knowledge.
2. Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Access), Mainframe JCL, AS400 (RPG language),
3. Knowledge of SQL with the ability to write and run queries is beneficial
4. Excellent data analysis and data conversion skills.
5. Strong personal initiative to learn.
6. Ability to use existing or develop new tools to process data according to client specifications.
7. Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner.
8. Ability to make independent decisions within time constraints.
9. Strong problem resolution, logical thinking skills and attention to detail.
10. Proactive and excellent follow through.
11. Ability to work under pressure, meet organizational deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality.
12. Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple job tasks on a daily basis.
13. Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
14. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
15. Ability to be at work on a regular and predictable basis or as scheduled, and be on-call some nights and weekends for priority work.
16. Self-starter with strong attention to detail.
17. Must be quality conscious and strive for 100% accuracy.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is preferred.
2. 2 years previous relevant experience is preferred.
3. Database, programming, and report writing experience preferred.
4. Some/previous mainframe or Information Technology experience is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number PAPL4271.
Infogroup Data Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle™, we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 25MM businesses. For more information, please visit www.infogrouptargeting.com.
Infogroup Data Solutions is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Infogroup Data Solutions, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||April 8, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Office and Administrative Support Workers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories