Infogroup's Local Marketing Solutions Division has a BIG opportunity. We are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join our Papillion, NE office.This position will assist and support the daily running of sales programs and procedures. This includes providing high-level data solutions support and working on special projects to expand professional knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Answer questions and running counts for database requests for sales, account managers and clients.
2. Enter orders for all of the database orders for sales staff.
3. Provide administrative support to sales, account managers, and clients.
4. Maintain a schedule of all contractual database updates, completing order forms and tracking sheets.
5. Request and review that all required documentation, paperwork, and approvals are received, including credit applications, billing documentation, and test and pricing approvals.
6. Review and approve sample mail pieces and/or telemarketing scripts for all sensitive data orders.
7. Coordinate approvals for FTC consumer orders with phone numbers, obtaining either waiver or Subscription Account Number (SAN).
8. Continually research and implement best practice for administrative protocols.
9. Follow Company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of department and Company policies, practices, and regulations.
3. Ability to quickly assess situations and provide immediate and appropriate feedback.
4. Strong working knowledge of PC software applications; specifically outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
5. Ability to work without supervision on highly complex projects.
6. Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail.
7. Excellent time management skills.
8. Ability to be at work on a regular and predictable basis or as scheduled.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. 6 to 12 months prior experience in as a Customer Service/Sales Support role is required.
3. Associate's degree is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4363.
Infogroup's Local Marketing Solutions Division has helped over 1 million small and medium businesses find, acquire and retain customers since 1972. With one of the most experienced teams in the industry, the Division provides a wide variety of intuitive solutions including sales, marketing, credit and reference. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com/small-medium-businesses.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 11, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2022.00 Sales Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories