Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Sr. Sales Administration Coordinator to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for providing exceptional sales support, customer service, and education. This position is also responsible for resolving customer issues in a timely manner and training new customers to ensure comprehension on usage of the purchased product. This includes providing high-level data solutions support and working on special projects to expand professional knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide exceptional account support to build and maintain a positive relationship between the customer and the Company.
2. Confer with customers to provide information or answer questions. Respond to the needs of the client, decide which course of action to take, and execute that action without consultation or direction.
3. Work in collaboration with clients and internal business units.
4. Provide administrative support to sales and customers.
5. Identify, report, and act on issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction.
6. Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales staff.
7. Serve as an expert in the use of Company products and solutions.
8. Log, monitor, and track all customer concerns. Document customer interaction.
9. Run counts, run samples, create orders, confirm accuracy of requests with customers, and obtain needed customer information and signatures.
10. Recognize and communicate new opportunities for extending the relationship with the customer.
11. Provide service and troubleshooting support required by customers on a day-to-day basis.
12. Continually research and implement best practice for administrative protocols.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Strong phone skills and written communications skills.
2. Ability to quickly assess situations and provide immediate and appropriate feedback.
3. Demonstrated skills in problem resolution and best practice customer service processes to handle customer service issues with a positive outcome.
4. Demonstrated ability to build trust and rapport with customers and team members.
5. Knowledge of sales, marketing, billing, and credit practices and procedures, as well as contract administration.
6. Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle a diversified workload with a strong attention to detail and without sacrificing work integrity.
7. Knowledge of MS Office and Internet technologies. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
8. Ability to maintain Customer Relationship Management System.
9. Ability to work in multiple database systems (Data Axle, Bulk Update, AS400, GUI, etc.).
10. High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
11. Ability to work without supervision on highly complex projects.
12. Excellent time management skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is required.*
2. 2 to 4 years of customer service or sales experience is required.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4310.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 9, 2017|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2022.00 Sales Managers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories