If it's important for you to be able to choose your own work schedule, then a career at Infogroup is for you! Free up your nights and weekends and take a job with an innovative forward-looking team that offers benefits on day one. Some of our outstanding benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance plans, company paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage, plus paid time off and holiday pay. You will be rewarded for the hard work you do. Over 95% of our employees earn bonus each month. Also, if you've thought about continuing your education, we offer tuition reimbursement. Our Team's average tenure is over 10 years, so you'll for sure find this to be a friendly, upbeat and casual environment.
So you might ask yourself, "What will I be doing and what skills do I need for my next career at Infogroup?" You will be making research calls using a script to gather accurate business information from companies all across the country, working independently in a professional team environment. Strong communication, customer service and data entry skills are critical for success.
If you are ready for a fast paced, fun, casual atmosphere, then this might be the right place for you. We look forward to interviewing you. We are actively hiring.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Contact companies across the country via phone to verify and gather business information by utilizing scripted guidelines.
2. Enter updates or corrections to business information in order to ensure an accurate database.
3. Maintain 99 percent accuracy rate on updates and corrections to meet company quality standards.
Supportive Job Functions:
1. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
1. Ability to communicate with individuals in the Company and with various business contacts outside the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of customer service practices and techniques.
3. Knowledge of personal computer.
4. Ability to pay close attention to detail.
5. Ability to enter data accurately.
6. Ability to work independently
7. Ability to work as a team member to meet department goals.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Call center or customer service experience preferred.
Scope of Job:
1. No direct or indirect reports.
2. No supervisory responsibility; Close supervision received.
3. Working conditions are good, no travel, and a consistent workweek.
4. Errors readily detected with minimal cost exposure.
5. Little or no contact outside department; outside Company via phone calls.
6. No access to confidential data.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visitwww.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||September 28, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 28, 2017|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-9041.00 Telemarketers|
|Address||1020 E 1st Street|
|City, State and Zip||Papillion, NE 68046|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories