Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a/an Teleresearch Associate to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for gathering and verifying information within all calling campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Contact companies across the country via phone to verify and gather business information by utilizing scripted guidelines.
2. Enter updates or corrections to business information in order to ensure an accurate database.
3. Maintain 99 percent accuracy rate on updates and corrections to meet company quality standards.
Supportive Job Functions:
1. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
1. Ability to communicate with individuals in the Company and with various business contacts outside the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Knowledge of customer service practices and techniques.
3. Knowledge of personal computer.
4. Ability to pay close attention to detail.
5. Ability to enter data accurately.
6. Ability to work independently
7. Ability to work as a team member to meet department goals.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Call center or customer service experience preferred.
Scope of Job:
1. No direct or indirect reports.
2. No supervisory responsibility; Close supervision received.
3. Working conditions are good, no travel, and a consistent workweek.
4. Errors readily detected with minimal cost exposure.
5. Little or no contact outside department; outside Company via phone calls.
6. No access to confidential data.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visitwww.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
|Date Posted||August 30, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 29, 2017|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-9041.00 Telemarketers|
|Address||1020 E 1st Street|
|City, State and Zip||Papillion, NE 68046|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories