Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Computer Operator to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for monitoring and controlling a multi-service processor computer system.
This position will be working M-F from 4PM-12AM and on occasion, 8PM-8AM.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Communicate with internal customers to convey status of data processing tasks.
2. Enter production jobs.
3. Execute jobs and applications.
4. Upload and download recorded data.
5. Perform preventative maintenance on high-speed scanning equipment.
6. Perform system backups.
7. Research source material.
8. Review errors and problems that occur, and take action to correct.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Strong working knowledge of the personal computer.
3. Ability to multi-task and retain high level of accuracy.
4. Ability to be reliable and work independently with little supervision.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Windows 2003 Professional.
6. Must have an eye for detail and a professional attitude.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Associate's degree or equivalent is required.
2. Previous relevant computer experience is required.
3. Previous customer service experience preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4210.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 9, 2017|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-9011.00 Computer Operators|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories