The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking a
College of Information Science and Technology
Develops and maintains CMIT web projects, provides technical support for web applications as technical lead:
• Creates and maintains web applications using standardized coding and scripting
• Applies information architecture principals for organizing content on the web site
• Implements technical writing abilities and graphic design skills to create usable and accessible web pages
• Assists in supporting existing web applications as necessary
• Works with College Systems Support staff to ensure web servers are secure, stable and available
• Creates and updates documentation related to delivered products to clients and customers.
Project Technical Manager:
• Meet with clients to understand their needs and help them determine how use their vision to achieve their goals
• Conduct interviews with internal and external clients to gather requirements for their proposed projects
• Define project scope, deadlines, and budget that meet the clients’ needs
• Designs or coordinates the design of all aspects of the site – user interface, relational database, server-side code, etc.
• Provide mentoring and training to graduate and undergraduate students
• Oversees students that work on various web development projects and content writers for web site and newsletter
Analysis and forecasting:
• Researches, analyzes, and forecasts advancements in applicable technologies, and implementing new technologies where applicable in the College environment.
• Demonstrates skill in oral and written communication
• Participates in cross-departmental and cross-university projects as required
• Performs other duties as assigned
Salary Information: Negotiable
For more information please contact email@example.com
To apply, please visit: http://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/postings/9859
Initial application review will begin on 01/29/2020. Applications received prior to this date will be considered. Applications received after the review date may be considered.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed in the ad. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an E-Verify employer.
|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
|Date Closes||February 21, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1134.00 Web Developers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories