Blood Assurance has multiple openings for compassionate, dependable DONOR CARE SPECIALISTS to work on our mobile units that cover the greater Chattanooga area. The primary duties of this job include: interviewing donors for suitability to donate, mini physicals, and phlebotomy. Mulitple opportunities for career and financial advancement available based on skill and performance.
Qualified applicants should possess
• a high school degree or equivalent
• a phlebotomy certificate and/or prior phlebotomy experience
• strong customer service skills with attention to detail
• a positive, caring attitude
• scheduling flexibility for a variety of shifts and some overtime
• CDL license or the willingness and ability to get CDL license.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online employment application for consideration.
Blood Assurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-Free Work Workplace.
|Date Posted||September 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 14, 2018|
|Address||greater Chattanooga area|
|Located In||Chattanooga, TN|
|Function||phlebotomy and donor care services|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience|
|Hours||35-45 hours per week; requires scheduling flexibility|
|SOC Category||31-9097.00 Phlebotomists|
|Address||705 East Fourth Street|
|City, State and Zip||Chattanooga, TN 37403|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories