Blood Assurance is seeking a compassionate, dependable DONOR CARE SPECIALIST to work full-time on our Abingdon, VA Mobile.
Qualified applicants should possess:
• a high school degree or equivalent
• a phlebotomy certificate and/or prior phlebotomy experience
• strong customer service skills with attention to detail
• a positive, caring attitude
• scheduling flexibility for a variety of shifts and some overtime
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit an online employment application for consideration.
Blood Assurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco Free Workplace.
|Date Posted||December 29, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 28, 2018|
|Address||16000 Johnson Memorial Drive|
|Located In||Bristol, TN|
|Function||Phlebotomy and donor care services|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience|
|Hours||35-45 hours per week; requires scheduling flexibility|
|SOC Category||31-9097.00 Phlebotomists|
|Address||705 East Fourth Street|
|City, State and Zip||Chattanooga, TN 37403|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories