|Recruits, pre-qualifies, and enrolls carriers interested in the TFS fuel program.|
|• Makes daily outbound cold calls for new business.
• Follows enrollment procedures needed to qualify for feul program.
• Tracks all contact with all carriers in database.
• Complete required daily, weekly, monthly reports as required.
|• High School Diploma or GED is required; Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
• A high level of computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel is required (and will be tested); web-based databases and programs, email, etc. is required.
• Excellent communication skills, writing, verbally, and electronically.
• Transportation industry experience, and/or a working knowledge of DOT regulations, is a plus.
• Must have a friendly, clear phone voice; be a team player and a “people person” who can remain calm and optimistic in a high-volume, pressured environment.
• Must have skills in persuasion and/or selling.
• Must be highly organized with paperwork and data and be accountable for results.
• Must have an excellence attendance record that can be verified at prior jobs.
• Candidates who can also speak Spanish are highly desirable.
|Date Posted||August 21, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 20, 2017|
|Located In||Chattanooga, TN|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-4012.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories