Job Summary: Provides medical leadership for the Department by assisting in the planning, development and implementation of program goals and operations, as outlined in contract. Assures compliance with all The Joint Commission and other regulatory agency guidelines. Assist with the strategic plans of the organization for growth and development of the department. Attends at least 75% of quarterly medical staff meetings; attends any meeting as directed by medical director or his/her designee.
Education: M.D. or D.O. degree. Completion of an approved residency and, if applicable, fellowship program.
Licensure: Tennessee license required. Georgia license required if working at an EHS Georgia facility.
Certification: Board Certification in practice specialty.
1. Represent Adult Cardiovascular Department as a Cardiothoracic Surgeon and work to assure that the quality of care delivered is appropriate.
2. Establish in writing and implement measures to achieve the goals of the Product Line.
3. Assist in the development of strategic plans for the growth of the programs and within Adult Cardiovascular Practice.
4. Participates in the monthly chart review process for the Nurse Practitioner and the annual review of nurse practitioner protocols as necessary.
5. Perform such other duties as reasonably requested by Erlanger or otherwise necessary to properly assist in the operations of Cardiolovascular Services.
6. Assures compliance with all The Joint Commission and other applicable regulatory agency guidelines.
7. Meets timeliness goals: In the practice providing care to outpatients, or providing care in other areas as assigned and as scheduled. When on call, arrives within appropriate amount of time.
8. Meets or exceeds productivity goals as defined in contract.
9. Attends at least 75% of quarterly medical staff meetings; attends any meeting as directed by medical director or his/her designee.
|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
|Date Closes||September 6, 2018|
|Located In||Chattanooga, TN|