What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
The regulations implementing the S.A.F.E. Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
Provides coaching and direction to front line customer service staff. Assists with accurately processing deposits, transfers, withdraws and other transactions and provides superior customer service.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists the Branch Manager in the branch and is Officer-in-Charge in Branch Manager's absence
2. Works with Branch Manager to achieve customer service targets.
3. Has signing authority, overrides, post NFS/pd OD reports, accepts items for collection, end of day CSR activities, Monthly GL Certifications, Certifications and Vault Duties
4. Coordinates lobby and line management strategies.
5. Performs all customer transactions including less complex sales transactions.
6. Supports the selection, hiring and training of Service Bankers
7. Creates and achieves sales referral and service goals for self
8. Provides guidance to Service Banker team for cross sell opportunities and portfolio management
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
|Date Posted||February 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||March 16, 2018|
|Address||4444 Farnam St.|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||44th & Farnam Branch|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience, Sales Commission|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||43-3071.00 Tellers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position