Awarded Property Management Company of the year for five years in a row, Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company is welcoming new talent!
We're expanding in the local market and beyond, and we want to add members to our amazing team of Commercial Building Service Technicians in Omaha, NE! Join us in working for one of the area's leading property management companies!
What You Will Do
Lead the charge for maintenance excellence in commercial property management to repair and maintain some of the best properties in town!
- Respond to work orders in a timely order with the highest level of quality
- Diagnose and repair HVAC equipment malfunctions
- Communicate findings and problem resolution to Service Manager
- Repair, replace and maintain commercial equipment, fixtures
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing and electrical equipment
- Frequently walk, bend, lift/pull/push up to 70 pounds
What You Will Need
- Two to five years maintenance experience, preferably in a commercial property setting
- Working knowledge of city codes for servicing and installation of light commercial HVAC units
- Working knowledge of heat pumps, rooftop package and split systems, gas/electric furnaces, and straight air conditioning units
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills preferred
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Ability to work on a rotating on-call schedule
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required
- Personal Smart Phone is necessary in this position
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
- You will be required to provide your own hand and power tools
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
The Lund Company: at the intersection of real estate and real life.