Awarded Property Management Company of the year by the Apartment Association of Nebraska for five years in a row, Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company is welcoming new talent!
We're expanding in the local market and beyond, and we want to add members to our amazing team of Assistant Property Managers in Kearney, NE! Join us in working for one of the area's leading property management companies!
What You Will Do
Lead the charge for excellence in property management for some of the best properties in town!
- Assume responsibility for maintaining all daily aspects of property operations.
- Supervising the site staff, marketing and leasing apartment units, posting rent, coordinating maintenance and repairs of property.
- Communicating with residents and assuring safety and aesthetic qualities of the property.
- Processing invoices, maintaining the property budget and working closely with third party vendors.
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
What You Will Need
- One to three years property management experience, preferably in a multi-family community setting
- Proven sales and marketing experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- Yardi experience preferred
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required
- Personal Smart Phone is necessary in this position (monthly reimbursement available)
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
The Lund Company: at the intersection of real estate and real life.
The Lund Company