Company: CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Start Date: for the next possible date
Professional Level: Students
Key Area: Production
Your role on our team:
The Mechatronics Apprentice is responsible for gaining practical skills, as well as academic knowledge, in the field of Mechatronics and Manufacturing. The skills and knowledge gained will serve as a catalyst to understanding the processes, technology, and future of CLAAS innovation. Set up, troubleshoot and repair mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics
Wire up motors and drives
Use manual metalworking equipment
Choose and carry out joining techniques
Install and configure programs for hardware and software components
Build, test, modify, and maintain industrial control systems
Install, test, modify, and maintain electrical assemblies
Read technical diagrams and schematics
Choose or develop correct QA test procedures
Work systematically (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
Analyze problems for effective troubleshooting
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; additional training and college education is desirable.
- Current or past experience in the Test Booth, Repairs, or Reconfiguration area, or relevant experience, strongly preferred, not required.
- Attendance must be at a Level A for the past three quarters.
- Not currently under a performance improvement plan for quality, takt time, or other area of performance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule between school and training at work.
- Ability to read or learn and accurately interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to fit, align and adjust assembly work to fulfill very close tolerances and strict inspection requirements preferred.
- Proven ability, as demonstrated through previous experience, to skillfully use all tools, machinery and equipment necessary for assembly work, including torque tools and electronic adjusting, diagnosis and test equipment preferred.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Farm background and previous large equipment driving experience desirable.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn