Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 01/10/2022
Professional Level: Students
Key Area: Product
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwests corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Product Management Intern provides supportive services to the Product Management & Marketing teams for CLAAS of America Inc. at the North American Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Conducts data entry into different products and marketing support database tools.
- Assists with the development and delivery of presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Works with Data Analyst supporting competitive comparisons.
- Conducts price book updates.
- Product and Marketing photo and video shoot support.
- Demo support as needed, travel will be required.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This may position includes extensive travel; valid driver's license and passport is required.
- Working toward Bachelor's degree in engineering or Ag related field, preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Previous Ag background with experience with large farm machinery highly desired.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn