Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Human Resources
MUST BE ELIGBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwests corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role in our team:
The Part-Time HR Specialist / Recruiter will support recruiting efforts for assigned requisitions while effectively assisting to grow an effective employment brand in North America (NA). Additionally, the position may support other Human Resources (HR) related functions for CLAAS North America as requested. The role will work an estimated 29 hours per week.
- Responsible for the sourcing, recruitment, and hiring for all assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for pre-screening candidates to determine basic level of interest, availability, and qualifications based on KSAs for each assigned requisition.
- Coordinates candidate's interviews with Hiring Manager and HR Manager, including but not limited to virtual interviews and in person interviews; coordinates travel and applicant accommodations as required.
- Ensures that new hire orientation, trainings, and onboarding activities are scheduled and completed for incoming new hires.
- Assists in maintaining online job boards, university relations, screening of candidates, conducting phone interviews, reference checks, organizing in house interviews.
- Supports ad hoc recruiting activities, strategies, and their implementation as needed.
- Prepares assigned NA Corporate HR reporting and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of employee job descriptions, as requested / required.
- Conducts timely and effective exit interviews as requested.
- Assists in preparation for and conducting recruiting events, e.g. in house career fair, Manufacturing Day, Careerocket, etc.
- Assists with building new employee files and other HR records and compiling reports concerning personnel-related data for new hires.
- Assists with the on-going implementation and maintaining of growing Human Resource Information System (HRIS), SuccessFactors.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: The position may require some periodic day and overnight travel. A valid driver's license with a verifiably safe driving history are required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related discipline or equivalent work experience highly desired.
- 2-3 year's direct human resources experience, desired.
- Previous recruiting experience, highly desired.
- Ability to apply knowledge of human resources policies and procedures, personnel topics, and employment laws as it pertains to recruiting practices.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communications - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; communicates with vendors and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Written Communications - edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure high quality output.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates high ability to handle confidential information and sensitive situations with good judgment and tact.
- Must be able to recognize confidential nature of information and how to properly protect it.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn