Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: After Sales
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwests corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
IDEAL LOCATION: PITTSBURGH, PA
Your role in our team:
The Territory Technical Representative (TTR) provides in-field technical support to dealer service personnel and directly assists in the on-going development of dealer's ability to service and support CLAAS products. The position utilizes a strong mechanical aptitude plus CLAAS machine functional and operational knowledge, the TTR properly determines CLAAS participation in machine issue events as well as the support and management of technical issue resolution by the Technical Group. The position promotes the development of the CLAAS Brand with dealers, customers, and other CLAAS Employees.
- Provides technical and service support for CLAAS products at the dealer location or customer site within the assigned territory.
- Regularly prepares and presents detailed technical reports of product performance and reliability issues to the Regional Technical Manager (RTM) and Technical Support Center (TSC).
- Investigates dealer service concerns and effectively identifies resolutions within the assigned territory.
- Trains and provides support to dealer personnel on E-Service functions and other software tools (Partner.net, WEBTIC, WEBSI, etc.).
- Reviews, processes, and audits warranty claims for the dealers on regular basis and in a timely manner; conduct visual inspections of warranty returned parts at dealer locations and determine CLAAS disposition on warranty parts returns; resolves out of warranty issues with goodwill authorizations as directed by RTM. Processes claims up to a maximum cost amount set by Director Service.
- Assists with completion of Product Improvement Programs and Campaigns as requested within the assigned territory.
Note: This position includes extensive domestic and occasional international travel by auto and air (during harvest, expect 80-100%); valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history & passport is required.
- Bachelors' Degree with emphasis in a technical and/or business field or related experience Agricultural based study, a plus, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years' related work experience, preferred.
- Agriculture equipment background with experience in operation, maintenance, and repair or Agricultural Equipment preferred.
- Ability to analyze agricultural equipment performance issues and quickly identify resolutions.
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written & oral form with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic tools (Elec. & Hyd.), including computer based tools.
- Proficient computer use in MS Windows & main frame computer systems, including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn other programs as required.
- German, French, or Spanish skills, a plus.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefit Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn