Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 05/22/2023
Professional Level: Students
Key Area: Service
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwests corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Technical Support Intern provides in-field technical support of assigned CLAAS products.
- Provides technical and service support for assigned CLAAS products at the dealer location, customer site, or in the field, including investigating concerns and effectively identifying resolutions.
- Performs necessary repairs to assigned CLAAS products as required.
- Responsible for conducting assigned field test activities as required.
- Assists with completion of Product Improvement Programs and Campaigns as requested.
- Schedules dealer and customer visits as dictated and directed by the technical needs of the Field Support and Warranty Manager.
- Reports customer and dealer visits and territory activity on a regularly scheduled weekly basis.
- Reports results and variances daily. Propose necessary actions and work closely with the Field Support and Warranty Manager.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive travel expect 80% - 100% travel; valid driver's license and passport is required. Extensive stays of 1-4 weeks may be required in support of regional harvest activities. During these times, 2 - 3 weekends away from home at a time is probable.
- Working towards a Bachelors' Degree with emphasis in a technically related field or equivalent experience Agricultural based study, a plus.
- Agriculture equipment background with experience in operation, maintenance, and repair or Agricultural Equipment preferred.
- Ability to analyze agricultural equipment performance issues and quickly identify resolutions.
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written and oral form with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer use in MS Windows, including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn other programs as required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn