Responsible for operation and maintenance of sand and gravel processing plant, as well as operating or tending to machinery, equipped with scoops or buckets, to excavate and load sand and gravel materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate sand and gravel plant to optimum production.
- Perform Quality Control testing to ensure all products meet specifications.
- Cleans and maintains plant equipment to company standards.
- Perform needed maintenance at sand and gravel plant to ensure operation.
- Operate front-end loader to transport materials to and from storage and processing areas.
- Operate front-end loader to feed conveyors and load trucks.
- Inspect equipment prior to operation for any safety or maintenance issues.
- Perform routine maintenance on the loader such as lubricating, fueling and cleaning.
- Create and maintain inclines and ramps to excavated materials.
- Measure and verify levels of rock, sand, gravel or other excavated materials.
- Plant and dredge maintenance as needed.