Lyman-Richey Corporation Omaha, NE
Interacts and establishes rapport with current and prospective customers relating to the quotation, sale, and delivery of concrete. Manages sales activities of the organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and securing sales
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories
- Assigns sales territory and duties to sales representatives
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy in promoting sales
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives
- Prepare verbal and/or written quotations of concrete and related materials for bidding purposes; commercial projects, annual customer requirements, state, county and municipal requirements.
- Track the projects quoted and follow-up on the sale of materials.
- Assist and provide Quality Control Manager with required information for the proper preparation of concrete and material certifications for specific projects.
- Assist sales staff in the performance of account management; preparation and review of Sales reports.
- Coordinates communication between sales department and other sales related units; Quality Control, Operations, Safety, Accounting
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record and operate a vehicle safely.
- Receive and review customer complaints
- Display proper phone etiquette at all times, representing LRC professionally and courteously to current and prospective customers.
- Directly supervises, in cooperation with the Vice President of Sales, the employees in the Sales and Service Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Accountability: Is continually focused on accepting responsibility for meeting commitments, achieving optimum results, and ownership for the outcomes from actions and decisions.
- Adaptability: Personal willingness and ability to effectively work in, and adapt to changes in circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, people, environments and conditions.
- Communication: Clearly conveys and receives messages at an appropriate level and format.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and/or external customers.
- Integrity: Through words and actions, creates an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. Communicating and acting honestly and ethically.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively and productively in groups and teams to create positive relationships which maximize performance results.
| Date Posted
February 4, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-2022.00 Sales Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job is related other jobs in these career categories