Lyman-Richey Corporation Grand Island, NE
Summary: Responsible for coordinating the production of quality ready mix concrete to fulfill customer orders of the proper mix design in the most safe, efficient and cost effective manner possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Coordinates the opening and closing of plant facilities according to established company procedures and guidelines.
- Operates batch console to make ready mix concrete according to customer and company specifications.
- Maintain inventory to meet production demands and customer’s needs.
- Performs required tests on materials to ensure compliance with stated specifications.
- Communicates with dispatch and support departments in a timely manner to identify and resolve questions/issues which might impact customer service.
- Ensures the efficient and safe use of personnel to complete all required tasks.
- Assist plant manager with supervising and managing plant production employees in the most cost effective manner while adhering to all applicable company policies and procedures
- Assist plant manager with administrative reporting
- Operates plant equipment on the plant site as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Class B CDL and a clean driving record required.
| Date Posted
September 19, 2017
| Located In
Grand Island, NE
| Job Type
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
17-3024.01 Robotics Technicians
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job requires the following skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Inventory Management
- Construction Equipment Operation
- Construction Worker - Industry
This job is related other jobs in these career categories