The Production Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the production team which includes, but not limited to daily reporting, labor tracking (time off, hours worked, overtime management and scheduling) and coordination of administrative tasks required within the assigned business unit.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, prepare, analyze and distribute production reports.
- Input data into systems, including incident and injury reports, time off requests, system transfers, production data, etc. and ensure integrity of all data.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding employees.
- Oversee all administrative tasks related to training and validation for production teams, job change forms and line clears, shift pass down and personnel job changes.
- Support the production HRIS responsibilities including, but not limited to, reviewing, updating and approving timecards for all production employees, process vacation requests, attendance advisors, employee scheduling and system transfers.
- Ensure all incident/injury reports are completed in a timely manner and entered into the system of record.
- Administer the voluntary and mandatory overtime work assignments.
- Update existing documentation for changes in processes. Prepare necessary documentation and flowcharts as needed.
- Support company initiatives with integrity and the highest standards of confidentiality.
- Uphold and support organizational goals and views.
- All other duties as assigned.
This role does not have personnel supervisory responsibilities; however, this role includes working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent education preferred
- 3 years of administrative experience is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office.
- Capability to utilize problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects/activities/goals.
- Must be able to work well with other, build partnerships and support team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and tactful in dealing with people at all levels.
- Must be self-motivated and positive.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Positive, professional presence and demeanor, exhibiting exceptional customer service
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external customers, including employees at all levels of the organization and with diverse groups
- Must maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct and adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures
- Must complete HIPAA training annually and keep abreast of changes in relevant laws.
- Excellent prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Maintain flexibility while working in a dynamic environment
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in computer software and skills, including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook, as well as HR systems, such as Kronos Workforce Ready
- Upholds and supports organizational goals and values.
- Takes initiative and asks for help when needed.
CERTIFICATES AND LISCENSE:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hand dexterity to operate office equipment including computer key boards; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the office work environment is typically quiet; when visiting the production floor the noise level may be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.