Construction Customer Account Representative EPS Dept
Airlite Plastics Co. Omaha, NE
Provide daily communications with customers. Receive, evaluate, prioritize, configure and enter orders while maintaining inventory management by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform role of liaison between company and customers.
- Receive and initiate communications relating to assigned customers’ orders/changes, price quotes, delivery time, complaints and adjustments.
- Process necessary paperwork, verify credit through accounting and enter orders.
- Assure appropriate prices, taxes and discounts are applied to orders.
- Notify appropriate personnel of changes in orders, status, shipping dates, etc.
- Assist sales and marketing with distribution of literature and sample product
- Assist sales and marketing with price increase letters and other mailings.
- Have the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and continuously meet deadlines.
- Understand Manufacturing practices as related to available inventory.
- Demonstrate the responsibility and professionalism to work effectively as a team member.
- Possess superior oral and written organized communications.
- Use customer-focused judgment / thinking.
- Maintain timely and accurate record keeping.
- Possess necessary computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and In-House Systems.
- Enter data with high accuracy / Proficient in 10 key data entry.
- Knowledge of accounting processes to include credit, debits and reconciling accounts.
- Perform other jobs inherent to the position as assigned by the Customer Service Manager, while working independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for reporting and responding to Product Quality problems or concerns to Customer Service Manager.
- Maintains safety and attendance standards.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- Or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with contracting or building preferred.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic computer skill.
- Upholds and supports organizational goals and values.
- Take the initiative to ask for and offer help when needed.
| Date Posted
October 4, 2017
525 Kansa Ave
| Located In
| Work At
Receive, evaluate, prioritize, configure and enter orders to also include inventory management
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| SOC Category
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job requires the following skills
- Business - Math
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Document Processing
- Editing and Proofreading
- Written English
- Computer Usage
- Excellent Communications
- Positive Attitude
This job is related other jobs in these career categories